The 2010 season has been filled with heartbreak, controversies, and surprise wins. I have asked NASCAR fans to give me their best and worst of the 2010 season. Here are their responses.
- Joey Logano telling Kevin Harvick who really wears the firesuit in the family
- Kasey Kahne announcing his move to Hendrick
- Kyle Busch wins all 3 races in one weekend
- Dale Jr driving the number 3 car and winning
- Kasey Kahne leaving RPM for Red Bull mid-season
- Jeff/Jeff brawl in Texas
- Trevor Bayne making his Sprint Cup debut and finishing in the top 15.
- Carl Edwards racing with a broken foot
- Jamie McMurray winning all 3 big races: Daytona 500, Brickyard 400 and the October race in Charlotte
- And watching Kasey Kahne walk away from RPM...forever
- Kasey Kahne's crash at Pocono...where he almost flipped over the wall..
- Kyle Busch's meltown at Texas.
- Clint Bowyer being penalized at New Hampshire.
- The loss of Jim Hunter
- Reed Sorenson not having a cup ride this year (the BV car doesnt count since it wasnt a contract and he was just filling in!)
- Brian Vickers getting the blood clots & being taken out of the car
- Watching Kasey Kahne hit the wall in Charlotte
- Scott Speed's contract being terminated
- Denny Hamlin losing the title at Homestead by 33 points.
It looks like fans have more good memories than bad. Hopefully the 2011 season will be just as memorable for NASCAR fans! Thank you to NASCAR fans on Facebook and Twitter and thanks to my dad who all helped with this!